Tonight I put together a new dry erase menu planner (out of scrapbook paper and a 12x12 frame). I walked away for just a few minutes and when I came back, this is what I found:
Menu of life: (according to Wade)
1. Show more respect to husband and his friend Doug
2. Let me play xbox (for the rest of my life)
3. Tell me you are proud of me when I do not do dishes or other things around the house
4. Always say I look hot, even when I have my shirt off
5. I can always change my mind.
Nice Wade. Let me know how this all works out for you.